Push. Pull. Grow.
The Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture at Cornell AgriTech serves as a hub connecting businesses and entrepreneurs with the services they need to succeed. The Center of Excellence works with partners across the state to increase the size and scope of the food and agriculture economy in New York by fostering the growth of new companies, new products, and existing businesses. Our Center focuses on:
- Pushing entrepreneurs and startups to launch their businesses in New York and commercialize products and services
- Pulling companies into the state by connecting them with innovation resources and economic development partners
- Growing existing food, beverage and agriculture-related companies from across New York State through business mentoring, technical assistance, research, business-to-business partnerships, supply chains and the myriad resources they need to succeed and thrive.
- Cornell Food, Beverage and Agriculture research
- Business mentorship
- Incubator and accelerator
- Training and education
- Product development, testing and validation
- Business-to-Business connections and Supply Chain Asset Resources
- Supply chain asset resources such as processors, manufacturers,
- production facilities, co-packers, warehouses, distribution, retail,
- State, federal and local economic development funding connections
Resources and partners
The Center of Excellence maintains partnerships with a wealth of programs and resources primed to support food and agriculture companies grow and thrive. Contact our team to get connected to valuable resources like these:
- Incubators and accelerators
- Training and education partners
- Testing and validation services
- Trade association support
- Business-to-business (B2B) relationships
- Supply chain assets [feedstock and packaging suppliers, processors and manufacturers, production facilities, co-packers, warehousing, distribution, retail and marketplace]
- State, federal and local economic development incentive programs
- Capital resources
- Marketing resources
What People are Saying
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.