Push. Pull. Grow.
The New York State Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture at Cornell AgriTech serves as a hub connecting businesses and entrepreneurs with the services they need to succeed. The Center of Excellence works with partners across the state to increase the size and scope of the food and agriculture economy in New York by fostering the growth of new companies, new products, and existing businesses. Our Center focuses on:
- Pushing entrepreneurs and startups to launch their businesses in New York and commercialize products and services.
- Pulling companies into the state by connecting them with innovation resources and economic development partners.
- Growing existing food, beverage and agriculture-related companies from across New York State through business mentoring, technical assistance, research, business-to-business partnerships, supply chains and the myriad resources they need to succeed and thrive.
Resources and Services
We offer access to:
- Cornell food, beverage and agriculture research.
- Business mentorship.
- Incubators and accelerators.
- Training and education.
- Product development, testing and validation.
- Business-to-business partnerships and supply chain asset resources.
- Connections to processors, manufacturers, production facilities, co-packers, warehouses, distribution, retail and marketing services.
- State, federal and local economic development resources.
- Co-working, lab and manufacturing spaces.
- Aerial drones, robots and other digital agriculture tools.
What People are Saying
News + Events
Ready to start and grow your business? Let the CoE help.
We openly share valuable knowledge.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.