Professional graduate students
The Office of CALS Professional Master's Student Services is designed to meet the specific needs of Master of Professional Studies (MPS) and Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA) students. The student services coordinator provides assistance with a variety of services in collaboration with graduate fields, including class enrollment, leave of absence and graduation requirements. Visit the office located adjacent to the Student Collaboration Space in 211 Kennedy Hall, or email Cindy Grey the professional graduate students services coordinator at cindy.grey [at] cornell.edu.
Contact a Professional Master’s Programs Graduate Field Assistant (GFA).
The GFAs serve as liaisons between students and faculty members. They are familiar with campus resources and can answer many questions about the degree process.
- Animal Science - Donna Wakeman, dlb8 [at] cornell.edu
- Biological and Environmental Engineering - Brenda Marchewka, bls19 [at] cornell.edu
- Food Science and Technology – Erin Atkins, ea56 [at] cornell.edu
- Global Development – Denise Percey, dmp3 [at] cornell.edu
- Horticulture – Kim Cotton, kec36 [at] cornell.edu
- Landscape Architecture – Kristie Oplinger, klo28 [at] cornell.edu
- Natural Resources – Christie Sayre, cms44 [at] cornell.edu
- Plant Breeding – Kim Cotton, kec36 [at] cornell.edu
- Soil and Crop Sciences – Kim Cotton, kec36 [at] cornell.edu
Research graduate students
There are numerous resources on campus designed to support research graduate students obtaining a M.S. or Ph.D. degree. Below is a list of common offices and services that many students refer to at some point during their graduate career. Please note that these links will take you to the Graduate School website.
- Academic Resources
- Accessibility Resources
- Career Resources
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Arts and Entertainment Resources
- Graduate School Offices
- Health and Wellness Resources
- International Student Resources
- Safety Resources
- Student Life Resources
- Additional Resources
Are you a Graduate Student looking for media training or have a great story idea for the CALS Office of Marketing & Communications to cover? Please email cals-comm [at] cornell.edu.
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.