CALS' COVID-19 Resources
CALS is closely monitoring developments related to COVID-19 and following steps the university is taking to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our community. As part of this action, the majority of CALS offices are currently on remote work plans.
Faculty and Staff Resources
At CALS, our faculty and staff are essential to the success of the college and our students. We want you to find the information you need as quickly as possible, so we've organized these resources by categories rather than organizational unit.
Additional information and tools for students can be accessed through the Undergraduate Student and Graduate Student sections of the website.
Technology & Computer Support
- Academic Calendar
- Course Proposals
- Online Grade Adjustment Application
- Course Reserves
- Course Evaluations
- Distribution Requirements
- Petitions, Forms & Policies
- Undergraduate Degree Requirements
- Non-Cornell Credit
- Empathy, Assistance & Referral Service
- Student Disability Services
- CALS Room Reservations
- CALS Office of Student Services
- MOA for Transfer Pathways (DOC, 22.4 KB)
Marketing & Communications
Is this page missing an important link? Please let us know at cals-comm [at] cornell.edu.
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.