The 2022 application process is now closed.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact:
- For Entomology: Holly King - hollyking [at] cornell.edu
- For Horticulture: Amy Andersen- ada10 [at] cornell.edu
- For Plant Pathology/Plant Microbe-Biology: Kate Keagle - kev35 [at] cornell.edu
- For the Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture: Sarah Meyer - sam637 [at] cornell.edu
- Only United States citizens or permanent residents are eligible for USDA NIFA funds in this program. Non-US citizens, especially Cornell CALS students, may be eligible for funding from other sources.
- The submission deadline for all entomology, horticulture and plant pathology and plant-microbe biology application related material is February 4, 2022.
- The submission deadline for all Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture application related material is April 1, 2022.
If you apply to more than one program – Entomology, Horticulture, Plant Pathology/Plant-Microbe Biology – you must complete the entire application process for each program. This means tailoring each application to the appropriate program.