Dairy Profit Monitor
Timely and Concise Data for Managing Your Dairy Business
The Dairy Profit Monitor is is an online business trend analysis tool that provides a monthly snapshot of key operating parameters and farm-level efficiencies. It provides a means for farms to monitor their businesses in a more timely manner. Farmers can create customizable benchmark reports to track progress and trends, assess the impacts of management changes and highlight areas for improvement.
This project is open to producers nationwide, allowing users to benchmark their business against businesses around the country.
Applications of DPM
- Monthly management meetings
- Tracking past management changes
- Producer discussion groups
- Answering questions such as Why did these benchmarks change in my business?
- Monthly benchmarking comparison to groups nationwide
- Farm income and cost analysis
- Multiple site/farm capability
- Simple online consultant access
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual summaries
- Trend and comparison reporting
$300 per farm per year
- New users receive three months of free access and then will be charged the annual fee.
- Annual renewal billings are generated one month prior to account expiration by email. Payment can be made by using the link in the renewal email or online. A valid email address is required to use this program and process annual membership fees.
With support from:
- NY Farm Viability Institute
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Augello at dairyprofit [at] cornell.edu.