Fungal Biology Minor
At least 12 credits from the courses listed below.
Advisor: Kathie Hodge
401 Plant Science
kh11 [at] cornell.edu
- PLPPM 3190 - Mushrooms of Field and Forest (Fall, 2 credits)
- PLPPM 3010 - Biology and Management of Plant Diseases (Fall, 4 credits)
- PLPPM 4300 - Mycology (Fall, 3 credits)
Students should select either the main or advanced track of courses:
- Main track, for students with a lighter biology focus:
PLPPM 2013 - Mushrooms, Molds, and More (Spring, 3 credits) OR
PLSCI 2010 – Magical Mushrooms (Spring, 2 credits) + FDSC 2206 - Fermentation of Food (Spring, 1 credit)
- Advanced track, for students thinking of graduate school:
PLPPM 6380 - Filamentous Fungal Genetics and Genomics (Spring, 3 credits)
To learn more about these courses, visit the Courses of Study website.