For more than 3 decades, the Northeast Dairy Management Conference has brought together progressive dairy farmers from across the Northeast to engage and learn about the latest developments and topics in the dairy industry. The conference is presented as a collaboration between Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY and the Northeast Dairy Producers Association (NEDPA).
This biennial conference is designed to help dairy farms increase productivity and adapt to change with personal and business-wide strategies. With dynamic and informative sessions, participants will gain insights into the challenges and opportunities facing the dairy industry and explore new ideas and strategies for success. The conference also provides the opportunity to connect with other innovative dairy producers and advisors, establishing a network for long-term success. Don't miss out on this incredible event!
March 6 - 7, 2024
Doubletree by Hilton | East Syracuse, NY
The conference planning committee is working hard to develop a dairy farmer driven agenda that is both meaningful and timely. Full agenda will be available in Fall 2023.
2024 Conference Preview
The upcoming conference will center around the theme of Embracing Opportunities for a Viable Future. The sessions will be focused on strategies that can be utilized to initiate progress, invoke enthusiasm, and develop new leadership strategies to tackle challenges and capitalize on opportunities. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from experts in their respective fields, network with peers, and gain valuable insights into the latest topics and developments in the dairy industry. The conference will provide a platform for attendees to share their experiences, exchange ideas, and collaborate on innovative solutions to the challenges that lie ahead.
Hotel information and room reservations
Doubletree by Hilton
6310 State Route 298
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Complimentary airport shuttle available.
Group Room Block and Rate
$132.00 per night single/double occupancy
When making a reservation, reference the Northeast Dairy Management Conference (NEDM) to receive the reduced rate.
- Rates apply to reservations between March 5 and 7. If you choose to make a reservation beyond these dates, the system will respond with no availability.
- You may cancel your individual reservation up to 48 hours before your arrival without charge.
- Reservations may be made online until February 4, 2024. After this date, reservations can be made by calling the hotel directly.
- Reservation requests made after the deadline will be honored only if rooms are still available.
- All hotel rates are subject to state, local and occupancy taxes.
Some hotel services may have changed. Please contact the hotel directly at (315) 432-0200 for more information.
- Restaurant service will be limited to breakfast and evening bar service only.
- Housekeeping must be requested daily.
Previous conference recordings
While the COVID-19 pandemic changed how we presented the conference in 2020 and 2022, we are pleased to offer recordings from those events online.
- Access to the 2020 webinar recordings is available at no charge thanks to generous support from industry sponsors
- General sessions from the 2022 conference were recorded live and are available for purchase ($175)