CALS Event Kit Check-Out
About the CALS Event Kit
The Office of Marketing and Communications offers a collection of branded banners and tablecloths for use at events at no cost. These materials will add a branded CALS presence to your on- and off-campus event, including at conferences, career fairs or other tabling activities where our college must stand out from the crowd.
Resources within the kit Include:
- Five 6' roll-up banners with carrying cases, each expressing CALS branded imagery and messaging
- Four 17" table-top banners with carrying cases, each expressing CALS branded imagery and messaging
- One 6' patterned CALS tablecloths
How to reserve the event kit:
- We have set up an EGA Microsoft Outlook resource account for the event kit, which is the same type of account used to request reservations in certain conference rooms in Roberts Hall and elsewhere.
- To reserve the kit, please set up an Outlook meeting and invite cals-eventkit [at] cornell.edu at least two weeks in advance of your event. *Note: we request an Outlook meeting be sent to the address above, not an email.
- Within the meeting invite, please specify:
- Duration: The entire reservation period that you will need the kit
- Subject line: The name of the event you're attending
- Location: The general location of your event (note, this field will be auto-filled with the event kit email; you can replace it)
- Invite details: The purpose and audience of your event in the meeting description box
You will receive a confirmation email automatically once the request has been approved, and one of our team members will be in touch with you directly to set up a day and time to pick up the kit from our office in Roberts Hall 245.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis; kit availability should be visible through the scheduling interface.
- Your reservation is technically for the entire kit, but you are not required to check-out all piece of the kit if you only need one or several for your event. You can specify what you need when coordinating your pick-up.
- Once you make the reservation request, you will be contacted by one of our team members within two business days.
- As you are making the reservation, you will be considered the main point of contact for it. If there are other points of contact, please include them in the meeting description box.
- If any of the items are damaged during your rental, please notify us with specifics when you return the materials. You will not be responsible for replacing damaged items, but we will want to know of all issues so we can have the full kit repaired and ready to rent to the next individual.
Questions or concerns?
E-mail cals-comm [at] cornell.edu or call us at (607) 255-7651.
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.