For 82 years, the Cornell Nutrition Conference has provided industry leading research and information across the spectrum of animal nutrition to feed industry professionals and nutritional consultants.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty related to the Coronavirus pandemic and anticipated strict limitations on an in-person experience, this year's conference will be offered as a 100% virtual event.
Sponsors are an integral part of this event, enabling us to provide high quality educational programming from industry-leading scientists. This year’s event offers tiered contribution levels and expanded recognition through the conference website, mobile app, and during the virtual event.
Sponsorship Recognition Details
All sponsors will be recognized according to level on conference webpage. Total contributions of $1,000 or more include logo. Company name or logo image will be linked to company URL.
Company URL and high-resolution logo (300 DPI or higher .jpg, .png or .eps format) should be provided during online sponsorship registration process.
All contribution levels include a sponsor listing in the mobile app.
- A basic sponsor listing includes company name and logo icon.
- Contributions of $1000 or more include an enhanced listing that will include company logo, description, contact information, website URL, and social media links.
- Total contributions of $1500 or more include VIP admin access to sponsor profile and ability to personally manage listing and upload additional documents.
Additionally, sponsors contributing $1500 or more will be included in the featured sponsors listing on the main app screen.
App Banner Ad
App banner ads may be added on to any sponsorship levels and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Graphics are due September 1. Please review the sizing and formatting guidelines below.
- We will need 2 sizes for the banner ads to accommodate different devices:
- Mobile Phone Banner - 640 x 150 pixels
- Tablet/Online Banner - 552 x 150 pixels
- Files should be PNGs, but avoid transparent backgrounds. They will appear black in the app. Keeping to the dimensions above will enhance the image quality across different devices, ensuring no graphic looks pixelated, squashed, or stretched out.
- Please send a URL that you would like to direct attendees to upon clicking.You may choose to link to your sponsor listing page within the app instead of a URL if you prefer.
All sponsors will be recognized in a daily pre-session slide show according to level.
Sponsor contributions at the Gold level or higher include a 20-second commercial that will be included to daily pre-session slideshow. All sponsor commercials will be combined into a larger video file.
Video or audio files in one of the following formats should be sent to hh96 [at] cornell.edu no later than October 12 to be included. If audio files are submitted, we will use your company’s logo as the image displayed during the virtual conference.
Compatible file formats:
- Compatible file formats:
• Apple ProRes
• H.264 VD
• HEVC (H.265)
• JPEG (still image)
Frequently Asked Questions
The in-person conference is attended by nearly 500 professionals each year. Professionals in the agriservice industry working directly and indirectly with producers, including nutritionists, feed dealers, and sales and technical support representatives, represent 75% of the audience. The conference is also attended by dairy producers, veterinarians, extension educators, government employees, university professionals and students. We anticipate expanding our reach worldwide in the new virtual format.
There are no complimentary registration fees included with sponsorships. Anyone from your company wishing to attend the virtual conference should register online. Registration will open in mid-August.
Sponsorships received by October 12 will be recognized during the live virtual event.