Seminars & Events
The five SIPS sections host regular seminars, attendance of which can be logged online for credit.
- Horticulture, Monday 12:25 p.m. Zoom link
- Plant Pathology & Plant-Microbe Biology - AgriTech, Tuesday 11:20 a.m. Zoom link
- Plant Breeding & Genetics, Tuesday 12:25 p.m. Zoom link
- Plant Pathology & Plant-Microbe Biology - Ithaca, Wednesday 12:25 p.m. Zoom link
- Soil and Crop Sciences Thursday 12:25 p.m. Zoom link
- Plant Biology Friday, 12:25 p.m. Zoom link
SIPS members receive a weekly email listing SIPS section seminars for the current week, SIPS section seminars for the week following, and other upcoming seminars and events of relevant to plants, soil, climate, and agriculture. Email ML16 [at] cornell.edu to be added to the mailing list.
Recordings of past seminars can be viewed at the SIPS seminar playlist.