December 9, 2020
Presented by Cornell Animal Science and PRO-DAIRY
The Feed Dealer Seminars are specifically targeted for nutritionists, veterinarians, crop and management consultants, extension educators, and dairy producers with specific interest in nutrition-oriented topics. They are designed to blend the latest concepts in feeding and other management aspects of dairies with field level application.
This year's seminars were presented virtually via Zoom and recorded. A short registration process is required in order receive access to the links.
- Casey Havekes, Cornell Cooperative Extension, North Country Regional Ag Team, Dairy Management Specialist
- Joe Lawrence, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY, Dairy Forage Systems Specialist
- Dr. Tom Overton, Cornell University, Professor and Chair, Department of Animal Science and Director, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
- Dr. Kristan Reed, Cornell University, Assistant Professor of Dairy Cattle Nutrition and Northeast Agribusiness and Feed Alliance Partners Sesquicentennial Faculty Fellow
- Management Strategies for Controlled Energy Dry Cow Diets
- Corn Silage: Managing to Optimize Forage Value
- Five Things We Think We Know About Feeding Transition Cows and What Do We Still Need to Learn
- How Accurate is Your MUN Test?
- Magnitude and Sources of Variation in Farm-Grown Forages
For More Information
Heather Darrow, Conference Coordinator
Phone: (607) 255-4478
Email: hh96 [at] cornell.edu (subject: Advanced%20Dairy%20Nutrition%20Shortcourse)