Farm and Packinghouse Record Keeping Sheets
*Please note that the log sheets and SOPs on this page are identical to the ones in their respective decision trees. We encourage you to visit each decision tree as they contain valuable information to help you assess produce safety risks and develop a farm food safety plan.
- Worker Training to Identify, Report, and Respond to Animal Activity and Fecal Contamination in Produce Production Areas
- Pre-Plant Risk Assessment of Wildlife and Domestic Animal Activity In or Near Produce Growing Areas
- Monitoring Wildlife and Domestic Animal Activity During the Production Season
- Pre-Harvest Risk Assessment of Wildlife and Domestic Animal Activity in Produce Fields
- Managing Wildlife and Domestic Animal Intrusion and Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Surfaces, Tools, and Equipment
- Pest Monitoring, Management, and Corrective Actions Program to Minimize Food Safety Risks in Packing and Postharvest Handling Areas
The information in the template food safety plan, SOPs, and recordkeeping logs are examples you can use. They are not intended to be used directly. Tailor each to fit your farm operation and practices. These documents are guidance for risk reduction and for educational use only. These documents are not regulatory and are not intended to be used as audit metrics. These documents are subject to change without notice based on the best available science.