Student Advisory Board
The Communication Student Advisory Board was created in Spring 2013 to help engage students in the activities of the Department of Communication through leadership. The board is made up of a mix of current Communication majors and minors, from freshman to seniors. The board also has representatives who transferred to Cornell, to help provide a transfer student perspective. The purpose of the Communication Student Advisory Board shall be:
- To serve as the official liaison between student, faculty, and staff of the Department of Communication
- To represent student opinions regarding department-specific initiatives
- To promote the Department of Communication within and beyond Cornell University
- To foster a more collaborative community for Communication students
- To organize special events and propose student services aimed at the continued development of the department
- To help engage first-year Communication majors.
CSAB Question Form
Please use this form to ask any questions you may have about Communication that you would like your peers to answer. We hope that this will be able to establish a larger sense of community and direction within the Department of Communication.
We can either email you an answer or you can check our Instagram (@cornellucomm) for answers on our weekly Q&A Thursdays!
Q&A Thursdays will run every week on the @cornellucomm Instagram Story where we solicit questions from peers to be answered by peers.
CSAB Executive Board for 2020-2021
President: Danny Maher ’21 (dpm249)
Vice-president: Maya Barbieri ’22 (mbb264)
Social Media: Eliza Goldberg ’21 (elg224)
Event Coordinator: Andy Goffin ’22 (amg499)
Treasurer: Olivia Watterson ’22 (olw6)
Executive Secretary: Adam Feldman ’22 (adf66)