The American Indian and Indigenous Studies Program (AIISP) has been working with Cornell Admissions to open doors to promising futures for Haudenosaunee students, on whose homelands Cornell stands, and other North American and Indigenous students. We recruit qualified Indigenous applicants from all parts of the United States, Canada and across the globe. This recruitment is done through visits to high schools, academic conferences and national organizations.
How we can help
Before applying to Cornell, please aiisp [at] cornell.edu (email us) to learm how we can assist you during the application process, including:
- Application tips and strategies
- Personal and supplemental essay reviews
- Sit in on a Cornell class
- Tour AIISP headquarters in Caldwell Hall
- Tour Akwe:kon, the first Native student residence hall in North America
- Apply for Promising Futures, our undergraduate recruitment event
Information for prospective students looking toward graduate study in one of Cornell's many research and professional degree programs.
Information for undergraduate students looking to transfer to Cornell from another college or university.