Virtual Office Hours
Dairy Foods Virtual Office Hours
Friday, December 8, 2023 | 12:00 to 1:00 pm Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Join us for the next session of Dairy Foods Virtual Office Hours. This session will focus on the current efforts to reduce sanitizer contamination in milk supplies and will feature two presentations.
- Sofia Stifflemire (Texas Department of State Health Services) will present on goals from the newly formed National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS) Adulteration Prevention Study Committee, which she chairs, and
- Dr. Aljosa Trmcic (Cornell University) will present on recent research findings from the Cornell Milk Quality Improvement Program to reduce sanitizer contamination.
After the presentations, the two presenters will join a panel of experts from the Cornell Dairy Foods Extension Program for a moderated Q&A. This will be the final session in 2023, but the series will be back in 2024!
Dairy Foods Virtual Office Hours are hosted in collaboration with the Dairy Foods Extension Program, the New York Integrated Food Safety Center of Excellence, and the IFS@CU.
- Intended Audience: Open to anyone in the food industry from farm to fork.
- Cost: Free
- Registration Required: cornell.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYocuivrToqH9SOnQmdQicHgC3a37ykBZgS
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information to join the session.
Previously Recorded Sessions
View previously recorded sessions on the IFS@CU's YouTube channel.