- Wiedmann, M. 2014. Seek and Destroy as a Scientifically Validated Control Strategy for Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-To-Eat Foods. 2014 GMA Science Forum in National Harbor, MD, April 6 - 9, 2014. PDF
- Wiedmann, M. 2014. Using risk assessment to design effective intervention - Case study: Listeria and deli meat. 2014 GFSI meeting in Anaheim, CA, February 26-28, 2014. PDF
- Wiedmann, M. 2013. Starting from the bench – Prevention and control of foodborne and zoonotic diseases. 2013 Schwabe Symposium honoring Yrjo Groehn, December 8, 2013. Chicago. PDF
- Wiedmann, M. 2013. Practical implications of recent research on Listeria monocytogenes. safefood Listeria Knowledge Network Annual Conference, Dublin, Ireland, November 20, 2013 [invited keynote speaker]. PDF
- Wiedmann, M. 2013. Can molecular approaches reduce the 600 deaths per year caused by Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella? Seminar, University of Illinois, October 25, 2013. PDF
- Wiedmann, M. 2013. Detection and molecular characterization of Listeria from foods and environmental sources. ISOPOL XVIII – International Symposium on Problems of Listeriosis, Goa, India; 19-22 September, 2013. PDF
The above presentations are all available in PDF format. Please email SJL38 [at] cornell.edu (Sarah Lincoln) for a copy.