Non-Tenure Track (RTE) Reappointment and Promotion
The following information is intended to serve as a resource to guide reviews regarding the reappointment and promotion processes for non-tenure track faculty (professors of the practice, research professors, research associates, extension associates and lecturers) within CALS.
The materials regarding CALS RTE reappointment and promotion are gathered and sent by your unit to your Senior Associate Dean via the Interfolio RPT tool. The Interfolio RPT tool mirrors the the processes outlined in the guideline documentation below. Reference CALS OIT's Interfolio RPT resource page for training and support information. Please work with your Senior Associate Deans' assistant if the Interfolio tool cannot be used in your unit.
- Login to CALS Interfolio RPT
- CALS Interfolio RPT Resource Page (including upcoming training sessions, guides, videos, training resources by role, workflow, CALS dossier tool, and support resources)
RTE Guidelines (EA, SEA, RA, SRA, Lect, Sr Lect):
- Reappointment of Extension Associates, Research Associates, Lecturers (including seniors)
- Promotion of Extension Associate to Senior Extension Associate, Research Associate to Senior Research Associate, Lecturer to Senior Lecturer
RTE Guidelines (Research Professor):
- Assistant/Associate/Full Research Professors [not yet available in Interfolio, please discuss with your SrAD Assistant]