Peer Support Network
The Peer Support Network is served by volunteers who represent the diversity of constituencies within the BMCB, GGD and Biophysics Fields.
As the need arises, students in our programs can contact any one of the following 2021-2022 Academic Year Peer Support Network volunteers — a group of students, staff and faculty — to confidentially discuss any concerns and issues related to their working environments.
- Casey Moore - ki26 [at] cornell.edu
- Mariana Wolfner - mfw5 [at] cornell.edu
- Eric Alani - eea3 [at] cornell.edu
- Krista Angileri - kma99 [at] cornell.edu
- Jeff Swan - jas978 [at] cornell.edu
- Louis Vu - tv88 [at] cornell.edu