- 4/7/23, Lori Huberman, GGD Field Candidate, Cornell University, G10 Biotech
- 4/14/23, Anna Malkova, University of Iowa, G10 Biotech
- 4/17/23, Liang Liang, Yale School of Medicine, Yale University, G10 Biotech, 11:30 AM
- 4/21/23, Hojoong Kwak, Promotion Talk, Cornell University, G10 Biotech, 3:30 PM
- 4/28/23, Agnel Sfeir, Memorial Sloan Kettering, G10 Biotech, 3:30 PM
- 5/5/23, Wei Yang, NIH Distinguished Investigator, Sumner Lecture, G10 Biotech, 3:30 PM
- 5/12/23, James Fraser, University of California, San Francisco, G10 Biotech, 3:30 PM
- 5/19/23, Celina Juliano, University of California, Davis, G10 Biotech, 3:30 PM
- 6/2/23, R3 Symposium, Yarnell Lecture Hall, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Nineteen faculty and professional staff members in Cornell’s four state contract colleges have been selected for the 2022-23 State University of New York Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence.
Two Cornell faculty members have been named Freeman Hrabowski Scholars by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, in recognition of their potential to become leaders in their research fields and to create diverse and inclusive lab environments.
Johannes Lehmann, Colin Parrish, Bik-Kwoon Tye and Michelle Wang are Cornell’s 2023 electees to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), the academy announced May 2 at the close of its 160th annual meeting.
A Cornell multidisciplinary research center that studies chronic fatigue syndrome has received a five-year, $9.5 million grant from the National Institutes of Health – funding that will enable experts to continue work on the mysterious and...