Service Level Commitment
The documents on this page detail the services and levels of support offered by CALS-OIT.
- Service Level Commitment
- 9 Dec 2016 - Clarified that criteria for support are listed in the Computer Support Levels and Software Support Lifecycle documents below.
- Computer Support Levels
- 24 Jun 2019 - Added TPM chip requirement to Silver tier.
- 31 Aug 2016 - Clarified that Silver Support does not exceed 5 years from purchase date.
- Software Support Lifecycle
- 11 Oct 2018 - EoL for Windows 10 1511 and older, Mac OS 10.10 and below, added Mac OS 10.14 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS support.
- 30 May 2017 - EoL for Vista and below, Mac OS 10.9 ond below, added Ubuntu and centOS support details.
- 7 Nov 2016 - Windows 10 became the default Windows OS deployed in CALS.
- 17 Aug 2016 - Promulgated this document.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Resources
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.