Be part of a student team
Collaborate with your peers to discover innovative solutions to real-world problems while earning research credits. Most important, working as a team helps develop skills applying knowledge and communication to address real-world challenges.
Student project teams drive the design and execution of efforts in the fields of engineering, environment and sustainability, biotechnology and business/entrepreneurship. Team members bring perspectives from diverse disciplines to address challenging problems. E&S majors participate in such teams as:
- Cornell University Sustainable Design (CUSD)
- Engineers for a Sustainable World
- Cornell Sustainability Consultants (CSC)
- Cornell Chapter of Engineers Without Borders
- Engineering Project Teams Overview
Interested in joining a project team? Explore project team websites to learn about the application process and recruitment events.