Office of Student Services
Student Services Conducting Business Remotely
Beginning March 16, 2020, CALS Office of Student Services will be closed to in-person consultations and will be conducting business remotely until further notice.
If you have questions:
- Students, for connecting to online courses
- Students, tools to help you connect remotely
- Students, for academic concerns related to your major: contact your faculty advisor or advising coordinator
- Students, for academic concerns related to your courses: contact your instructors
- Students, for study abroad questions: contact cals-exchange [at] cornell.edu
- Students, Faculty and Staff: Please email cals-studentservices [at] cornell.edu with your questions as we are working remotely and only checking voicemail periodically. Please indicate in your email if you would prefer a response via phone and include your number in the message.
Academic Advising, Study Abroad Planning and Career Services are still available:
- Appointments will be conducted remotely, either by Zoom or phone and will be available during our regular business hours. Please schedule appointments using the online scheduler.
- Chatter will be utilized for student announcements and resources that might be helpful to students at this time. It’s also a great place to post questions as they arise.
- Continue to monitor Cornell University’s Cornonavirus FAQ for updates and answers to many questions.