CALS has no shortage of great stories to tell. We spread the word through the following college-owned communications channels and platforms. We invite you to explore, engage and share.
The college's interconnected digital presence is the primary gateway to exploring CALS today. We publish features, profiles, updates, news summaries, videos, infographics, and other forms of content to keep the world updated on the research, teaching and outreach of our college.
The print magazine of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, sent to 55,000 alumni as well as a wide variety of college stakeholders, donors and friends.
We act as advisors to the college's unit-level social media channels and we manage the CALS presence on the following social media platforms:
Sharing news and events to specific audiences.
- CALS Faculty/Staff News. Produced out bi-weekly throughout the academic year to all CALS faculty and staff. We welcome content submissions from CALS faculty and staff for possible inclusion in the newsletter. Please see submission guidelines here. Submit your item one week prior by the Thursday before for potential inclusion in the newsletter. Submissions received after the deadline will be considered for a future issue, if appropriate.
- Cornell AgriTech Newsletter. Produced monthly to all members of Cornell AgriTech.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE) Newsletter. Goes out monthly to CCE affiliates.
Our Partner Channels
Our office also collaborates with campus partners to tell CALS stories via their platforms and channels.
- Cornell University channels:
- Cornell Alumni Magazine. An independent publication for alumni subscribers.
Putting our research to work.
See how we break through disciplinary walls to take on some of today’s biggest challenges.
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.