Getting started or scaling up?
Check out the following resources for support marketing and procuring local food, menu and recipe planning, and more.
A collection of farm to school research and reports:
- 30% NY Initiative: Opportunities, Barriers, and Pathways to Success from Cornell Cooperative Extension Allegany County and Cornell Cooperative Extension Harvest NY
- The Economic Implications of Using New York State Farm Products in School Lunches from Community and Rural Development Institute (CaRDI), Cornell University
- Growing Opportunity for Farm to School Report from Farm to Institution New York State
- Growing Resilience: Unlocking the Potential of Farm to School to Strengthen the Economy, Support New York Farms, and Improve Student Health in the Face of New Challenges from Farm to Institution New York State
- The Public Plate In New York State: Growing Health, Farms And Jobs With Local Food from New York Academy of Medicine