What You Need to Know
This two-dairy virtual conference has gathered dairy industry experts to shed light on what “getting to net zero” means for dairy producers.
Join us if you are:
- curious about what getting to “Net Zero” means for dairy farmers and why it’s being talked about so much.
- interested in the facts around dairy cattle and greenhouse gases.
- looking to learn about current and future farm practices and technology that can be used to reduce greenhouse gases?
- wondering where you’ll find the time to attend a conference or workshop?
Registration is free thanks to the generous support of our sponsors.
Date & Time
February 2, 2022 - February 3, 2022
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- U.S. Dairy Net Zero Initiative: Building a Roadmap to 2050 – Karen Scanlon, DMI
- Cattle and Climate Change – Frank Mitloehner, PhD
- Consumer Trends and Industry Sustainability – Sara Place, PhD
Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Management Practices for Managing Methane – Peter Wright
- Innovative Crop Strategies for Reducing or Sequestering GHG - Quirine Ketterings, PhD
- Nutritional Strategies for Reducing Greenhouse Gases- Tom Overton, PhD,
- Using Genetics to Impact Green House Gases –Christine Baes, PhD or Research Associate.
- Dairy Producer and Industry Panel
- Karen Scanlon, EVP of Environmental Stewardship for Dairy Management Inc, and the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy
- Frank Mitloehner, PhD, Professor and Extension Specialist, Department of Animal Science, University of California at Davis
- Sara Place, PhD, Technical Consultant in Sustainability, Elanco
- Peter Wright, Agricultural Engineer, PRO-DAIRY, Cornell University
- Quirine Ketterings, PhD, Professor, Nutrient Management Spear Program, Department of Animal Science, Cornell University
- Tom Overton, PhD, Professor of Dairy Management, Chair of the Department of Animal Science at Cornell University
- Christine Baes, PhD, Associate Professor, Canada Research Chair in Livestock Genomics, University of Guelph
We appreciate the generous support of our industry sponsors.
- ASAP Interiors
- CHR HANSEN
- Dairy Herd Management Services
- Farm Credit East
- Feedworks USA
- Keseca Veterinary Clinic
- Lutz Feed
- Perry Vet Clinic
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.