Dairy Lab Seminar
Provides dairy laboratory personnel with regulatory, procedural and scientific updates throughout NYS.
Annual training that provides dairy laboratory personnel with regulatory, procedural, and scientific updates.
This course will provide attendees with information in four key areas that are listed below:
- Updated state and federal regulations
- Lab practices
- Current research
- Testing procedures
Typical Agenda Items include:
- NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets Update
- NCIMS Updates
- Scientific and Research Updates
- This course is offered free of charge.
Associate Director, Milk Quality Improvement Programs
rdr10 [at] cornell.edu
- Live instructor-led video conference
- April 20, 2021