Academic Hiring

The following information is a resource to guide the search and recruitment processes in CALS.  The senior associate deans are responsible for administering the processes relating to professorial faculty and are available to assist.

If you would like support for moving, Cornell University has an agreement with Coldwell Banker Relocation Services for residential and/or lab/office moves. The contact is Monica Varea, (781) 684-4930,  Coldwell Banker Relocation Services also provides real estate services and information about the Ithaca area. Other Cornell approved moving companies which can be contacted for competitive pricing can be found here:  

For pre-July 2018 hires, please contact the SrAD office for the CALS Coldwell Banker Relocation Form.