Practical Solutions to Pest Problems
Each month, experts will share practical information and answer questions on using integrated pest management (IPM) to avoid pest problems and promote a healthy environment where you live, work, learn and play. We’ll end with an IPM Minute, and cover a specific action you can take in the next few days to help you avoid pest problems.
You will receive a Zoom link the week of the event
Accessibility: Live captioning will be available for all events. You will have the opportunity to request additional accommodations when you register.
If you want to rewatch one of our seminars you can find them in our youtube playlist.
- January 6: Lawn alternatives | 2022 Year in Review
- February 3: Indoor cockroaches | Pet flea/tick treatments
- March 3: Carpenter ants | Carpenter bees
- April 7: Avoiding wildlife at home | Slug/snail management
- May 5: Spotted lanternfly update | Stinging insect ID
- June 2: Common garden insects | Poison ivy management
- July 7: Pest of home berry plants | Spiders in the home
- August 4: Groundhog management | Bat exclusion
- September 1: Right plant, right place | Transplanting trees/shrubs
- October 6: Jumping worms | Roof gutter pests
- November 3: Winter garden prep | Tick check reminder
- December 1: Houseplant IPM | Firewood pests
WebinarHomeowner update on emerald ash borer management
This work was funded in part by the Northeastern IPM Center through Grant #2018-70006-28882 from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Crop Protection and Pest Management, Regional Coordination Program.
Este trabajo fue financiado en parte por el Centro IPM del Noreste a través de la Subvención # 2018-70006-28882 del Instituto Nacional de Alimentos y Agricultura, Protección de Cultivos y Manejo de Plagas, Programa de Coordinación Regional.