Support of Teaching and Learning Committee
- Jennifer Thaler (‘22)
- Anthony Hay (‘22)
- Maria Garcia-Garcia (‘22)
- Mark Sarvary ('23)
- Christopher Byrne (‘24)
- Jonathan Russell-Anelli (‘24)
- Jeremy Allen ('25)
- Ian Hewson ('25)
Sahara Byrne, Liaison, OAP
Ilknur Gonut, Liaison, CTE
Sue Merkel, Liason, OAP
- Yara Almeida
- Carlton (Long Hay) Leung
Eight elected faculty members, ex officio members (from the Office of Academic Programs and the Center for Teaching Excellence) and two undergraduate representatives.
Committee Chair: Elected annually by the committee from its faculty membership
Lengths of Terms
- Faculty - 4 years
- Student - 1 year
- Maintain liaison with the College Office of Academic Programs and other University teaching support programs; communicate with the faculty on information relevant to the enhancement of teaching.
- Recommend methods for promoting teaching competence in faculty and teaching assistants. Develop and review programs to support the enhancement and maintenance of teaching competence in the College.
- Recommend policy and methods for constructive uses of teaching evaluations in support of faculty teaching.
- Report annually to the faculty.
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.