Commencement Weekend is May 26, 27, 28.
The 149th Commencement Ceremony will be on Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 11:00am at Schoellkopf Stadium for all Class of 2017 undergraduate & graduate students. For all University events, please refer to the University Commencement website.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) reception. The 2017 reception location has changed. Please join us in the tent next to Bradfield Hall on Tower Road.
At the CALS refreshment tent you’ll find appetizers and drinks. CALS Dean Kathryn J. Boor will be present for those looking to meet her or say hello. Staff will be in the quad between Bradfield and Fernow Halls, in red shirts, to answer questions; join us to enjoy a snack and rest after the morning festivities.
Department events will be in various locations on and near the Ag Quad. Please review each department’s plans. It is important that family members know the graduate's major!
Please return yout gown after the ceremony at one of the collection centers on campus by 5:00pm on Sunday. The exact locations will be specified in the commencement program. The tassel and cap are yours to keep.
- University Commencement Office, 607-255-9541
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Student Services Office, 607-255-2257
- Graduate, please make sure your family knows your major! It will help them find you after the ceremony.
- A complete Commencement 2017 weekend schedule is available on the Commencement Website.
- For information about the December recognition ceremony for January 2017 grads, please click here.