Commencement Weekend is May 26, 27, 28.
The 149th Commencement Ceremony will be on Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 11:00am at Schoellkopf Stadium for all Class of 2017 undergraduate & graduate students. For all University events, please refer to the University Commencement website.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) reception on the Ag Quad
At the CALS refreshment tent you’ll find appetizers and drinks. CALS Dean Kathryn J. Boor will be present for those looking to meet her or say hello. Staff will be on the Ag Quad, in red shirts, to answer questions; join us to enjoy a snack and rest after the morning festivities
Department events will be in various locations on and near the Ag Quad. Please review each department’s plans. It is important that family members know the graduate's major!
Please return the cap and gown after the ceremony at one of the collection centers on campus by 5:00pm on Sunday. The exact locations will be specified in the commencement program. The tassel is yours to keep.
- University Commencement Office, 607-255-9541
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Student Services Office, 607-255-2257
- Graduate, please make sure your family knows your major! It will help them find you after the ceremony.
- A complete Commencement 2017 weekend schedule is coming soon. Check the University Commencement website for details later in the year.
- For information about the December recognition ceremony for January 2017 grads, please click here.