The office of the Senior Associate Deans (SAD) oversees faculty and department affairs; sponsored research; and the academic aspects of facilities, financial planning, and human resources. Beth A. Ahner, Ph.D., and Max J. Pfeffer, Ph.D. are the Senior Associate Deans.
The SAD office:
- coordinates and aids faculty searches
- aids chairs and candidates with academic promotions
- oversees the selection of department chairs
- coordinates and assists facilities projects
- assists the CALS Faculty Senate
- assists in the development and support of sponsored projects
- approves and coordinates faculty leaves.
For faculty employment-related documents, visit the faculty appointment, promotion, and tenure web pages.
In addition to these regular activities, the office sponsors a diversity of special projects during the year.
Administrative Assistant to Max Pfeffer
Administrative Assistant to Beth Ahner