Professor, Neurobiology and Behavior
I study plant-insect interactions from molecules to ecosystems. I am an integrative and comparative biologist with an interest in the chemical senses. Everything begins with natural history.
- BIOG 4990: Independent Undergraduate Research in Biology
- BIOEE 7640: Plant-Insect Interactions Seminar
- BIONB 7640: Plant-Insect Interactions Seminar
- ENTOM 7640: Plant-Insect Interactions Seminar
- ENTOM 4990: Undergraduate Research in Entomology
W355 Seeley G. Mudd Hall
rar229 [at] cornell.edu
Robert in the news
Humidity is as important as scent in attracting pollinators to a plant, new Cornell-led research finds, advancing basic biology and opening new avenues to support agriculture.
- Neurobiology and Behavior
- School of Integrative Plant Science
- Plant Biology Section
As an undergraduate entomology major, Will Kandalaft ’21 worked as a research assistant in the lab of Robert Raguso , professor of neurobiology and behavior. Raguso helped revolutionize his field by emphasizing and categorizing the role of scent...