Associate Professor, Department of Communication
- Bhandari, A., Ozanne, M., Bazarova, N. N., & DiFranzo, D. (2021). Do you care who flagged this post? Effects of moderator transparency on bystander behavior. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 00, 1-17.
- Kruzan, K., Whitlock, J., & Bazarova, N. N. (2021). Examining the relationship between use of a mobile peer-support application and self-injury outcomes. A longitudinal mixed-method study. Journal of Medical Internet Research Mental Health (JMIR), 8(1):e21854.
- Masur, P., DiFranzo, D., & Bazarova, N. (2021). Behavioral contagion on social media: Effects of social norms, design interventions, and critical media literacy on self-disclosure. PLoS ONE 16(7): e0254670.
- Bazarova, N. N., & Masur, P. (2020). Towards an integration of individualistic, networked, and institutional approaches to online disclosure and privacy in a networked ecology. Current Opinion in Psychology, 36, 118–123.
- Chang, P., Bazarova, N. N., & Wethington, E. (2020). How older adults with chronic pain manage social support interactions with mobile media health communication. Health Communication, 8, 1–13. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2020.1846272