search

Constitution and By-Laws

The CALS Alumni Association was founded on February 25, 1909, when Dean Liberty Hyde Bailey presided over a meeting of current and former students gathered to discuss the need for the college. The Association's first constitution was adopted in 1910, with a new set of bylaws approved in 1916 and the latest revisions made in 2012.

Download the Alumni Association Constitution and Bylaws