All faculty within CALS, including professorial and non-professorial, are expected to have a periodic review of their programs and their performance. The following links provide guidelines and policies within the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences as they relate to faculty performance in CALS:
- Guidance for Chairs in Addressing Faculty Performance Expectations
- Periodic Review of Professorial Faculty
- Non-Professorial (RTE) Faculty Annual Performance Review Guidelines - under construction
- Mentoring of Assistant and Associate Professors
- Academic Grievance Procedures
We openly share valuable knowledge.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.