Improving Your Audit Outcomes
This workshop is designed to give participants the tools on how to prepare and run their best GFSI audit. The training includes tips on how to set the stage for the audit, including prep time, record review and facility readiness. The workshop also includes investigation and follow up on root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Food Safety Culture
- How does an auditor prepare for an audit?
- How should an SQF practitioner prepare for an audit?
- Records: Documentation, organization and presentation
- Program pitfalls
- Corrective actions and documentation
- Lessons learned and shared experiences
- Flat fee: $500
Extension Program Director
rdr10 [at] cornell.edu
Live Video Conference
September 29, 2021
lmf226 [at] cornell.edu ()