J. Nathan Matias
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication
486 Mann Library
Ithaca, NY 14853
nathan.matias [at] cornell.edu
- Matias, J.N., Wright, L. (2022) Impact Assessment of Human-Algorithm Feedback Loops Just Tech. Social Science Research Council.
- Matias, J.N., Lewis, N. JR, Hope, E. (2021)
Universities Say They Want More Diverse Faculties. So Why Is Academia Still So White?FiveThirtyEight.
- Levine, A.S., Matias, J.N. (2021) How to Generate Research Ideas That Impact Society. Inside Higher Ed
- Matias, J. N. (2019). Preventing harassment and increasing group participation through social norms in 2,190 online science discussions. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 116(20)
- Zuckerman, E., Matias, J., Bhargava, T., Bermejo, F., & Ko, A. (2019). Whose Death Matters? A Quantitative Analysis of Media Attention to Deaths of Black Americans in Police Confrontations, 2013–2016. International Journal of Communication. 13:27.