Honors Timeline 2022/2023
December 2022 Graduates
- April 15 – July 5, 2022: Honors application submission. December grads that are concerned about this deadline should contact the OUB by June 2022.
- Mid-late July (exact date TBA): Applications sent to group leaders.
- Mid-August (exact date TBA): Group leaders send feedback on applications to OUB October 31, 2022: Submit full draft to thesis mentor at the latest!
- November 14, 2022: Submit final thesis* to group leader for review
- December 2, 2022: Need to hear from Group Leader (accepted or not for honors) December 12, 2022: Upload formatted and revised thesis to Canvas
May 2023 Graduates
- April 15 – July 5, 2022: Honors Application Submission
- September 12, 2022: Honors Application Submission for students with exceptional circumstances. You must contact the OUB by July 5 if you would like to request a late honors submission. No submissions will be accepted after this date.
- September 2022: Mandatory Fall Meeting "What You Need to Know to be Successful in Bio Sci Honors"
- November 1, 2022: Submit Progress Reports
- February 2023: Date TBA, Mandatory Spring Semester meeting. "Bringing it Home! Logistics and Tips for Completing Bio Sci Honors"
- March 20, 2023: Submit full draft to thesis mentor at the latest!
- April 17, 2023: Submit final thesis* to group leader for review
- May 12, 2023: Date/Time TBA, Honors Symposia
*Formal thesis submission: This is NOT A DRAFT. It is your best work. Data set is complete for the purpose of your manuscript.