Senior Extension Associate, Henry and Mildred Uihlein Director, Uihlein Maple Research Forest, Natural Resources and the Environment
- Wild, A.D. & Yanai, R.D. (2015). "Soil Nutrients Affect Sweetness of Sugar Maple Sap." Forest Ecology and Management. 341:30-36.
- Yania, RD., Yang, Y., Wild, AD., Smith, KT., Driscoll, CT. (2020) “New approaches to understand mercury in trees: radial and longitudinal patterns of mercury in tree rings and genetic control of mercury in maple sap” - Water, Air, & Soil Pollution. (2020) 231:248
- Aulenbach, A., Burns, D., Shanley, J., Yanai, R.D., Bae, K., Wild, A.D., Yang, Y., Dong, Y. (2016). "Approaches to solute load estimation for solutes with varying dynamics from five diverse small watersheds” - EcoSphere 7(6).
- “Plugging Plight in 3/16” tubing” - Maple News, January 2021.
- “Increasing Syrup Production by Re-tapping Maples within the Sap Season.” Maple Syrup Digest. December 1, 2020.
- “Beech syrup can add value to your operation out of pesky trees.” - Maple News, September 2020.
- “2020 Birch Syrup Production at Cornell’s Uihlein Maple Research Forest” - Maple News, June 2020.
- “Sweet News – 2020 Maple Season Report”- Adirondack Almanac, April 2020.
- “Region Saw Average to Above Average Maple Season” - Lake Placid News, April, 2020.