The date for the annual Cornell Field Crop research field day has been set for Thursday, August 18th at Musgrave Research Farm in Aurora, NY. The program will include:
- Effects of tillage and cropping system on deep soil organic carbon
- Pesticide compatibility
- Biological Soil Amendments, Dairy Net Zero Greenhouse Gas Measurements & Rainfall Simulator Studies
- Managing rodents on the farm
- New tools and new crops for organic no-till systems
- Supporting New York Crops Producers for the Future
- Risk assessment tool for predicting seedcorn maggot
- Proximal Sensing for Modeling Development Curves and Accelerated Breeding of Climate Resilient Crop Varieties
2.0 Agricultural Plant, 2.0 Demonstration, 2.0 Private Field and Forage NYS DEC Certified Pesticide Applicator Recertification credits will be available and CCA credits will be requested.
Date & Time
August 18, 2022
9:45 am - 3:00 pm
More information about this event.
- jnt3 [at] cornell.edu
Soil and Crop Sciences Section
Department of Entomology
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.