Professor, Department of Communication
483 Mann Library Building
Ithaca, NY 14853
plm29 [at] cornell.edu
- McLeod, P. L. (2013). An Experiential Learning Approach to an Undergraduate Course in Group Communication and Decision-Making. Small Group Research. 44:360-380.
- McLeod, P. L. (2013). Distributed People and Distributed Information: Vigilant Decision-Making in Virtual Teams. Small Group Research. 44:627-657.
- Bazarova, N., Walther, J. B., & McLeod, P. L. (2012). Minority Influence in Virtual Groups: A Comparison of Four Theories of Minority Influence. Communication Research. 39:295-316.
- Lu, L., Yuan, Y., & McLeod, P. L. (2012). Twenty-Five Years of Hidden Profile Studies: A Meta-Analysis. Personality and Social Psychology Review. 16:54-75.
- Hart, R. K., & McLeod, P. L. (2003). Rethinking Team Building in Geographically Dispersed Teams: One Message at a Time. Organizational Dynamics. 31:352-361.
- Durham, C., Poon, J., Locke, E. A., & McLeod, P. L. (2000). Effects of Group Goals and Time Pressure on Group Efficacy, Information-Seeking Strategy, and Performance. Human Performance. 13:115-138.
- McLeod, P. L., Baron, R. S., Marti, M., & Yoon, K. (1997). The Eyes Have It: Minority Influence in Face-To-Face and Computer-Mediated Group Discussion. Journal of Applied Psychology. 706-718.
- McLeod, P. L., & Leshed, G. (2011). As Long as They Don't Know Where I Live: Information Disclosure Strategies for Managing Identity in Second Life. p. 191-211 Reinventing Ourselves: Contemporary Concepts of Identity in Virtual Worlds A. Peachy & M. Childs (ed.), Routledge, London, UK.
- Group norm violations in an online environmental social network: Effects on impression formation and intergroup judgments. 2018 SPSP Convention. March 2018. Society for Personality and Social Psychology. Atlanta, GA United States.
- The "Improv" Lab: more than just science. Institute of Food Technologists Annual Conference. July 2015. Institute of Food Technologists. Chicago, IL.