Graduate Student, Department of Communication
lad268 [at] cornell.edu
- Farris, K. L., Martinson, M., Andelkovic, J., & Dye, L. A. (2022). Exploring students’ perceptions of instructor request for forms of address and students’ appraisals of the instructor. Communication Quarterly, 70(2), 181-204. https://doi.org/10.1080/01463373.2022.2036212
- Dye, L. A. & Dailey, S. L. (2022). Identity interruptions: Organizational and occupational identification during a global health pandemic. In L. D. Browning, Sørnes, J. O., & Svenkerud, P. J. (Eds.), Organizational Communication and Technology in the Time of Coronavirus: Ethnographies from the First Year of the Pandemic. Palgrave Macmillan Cham.
- Farris, K. L., Dye, L. A., Houser, M. L., & Timmerman, C. E. (2022). Student perceptions of instructor communication amid class disruption. In M. G. Strawser (Ed.), Higher Education Implications for Teaching and Learning During COVID-19 (pp. 99-116). Lexington Books.
- Dye, L. A., Moore, A., McLeod, P. L. (2022, May 26-30). It Depends on Who You Talk To: Relationship Between Climate Change Conversation With Different Groups, Climate Change Belief, and Policy Support [Virtual Poster Presentation]. International Communication Association Annual Conference. Paris, France.
- **Farris, K. L., Houser, M. L., Dye, L. A., Odunsi, I., & Timmerman, C. E. (2022, April 7-10). Faculty resilience and uncertainty management amidst pandemic pedagogy [Conference presentation]. Southern States Communication Association Convention, Greenville, SC, United States. **Top Paper Award for Instructional Development Division.
- Dye, L. A. (2021, November). Anchors aweigh: Organizational communication in the United States Navy. Paper presented at NCA Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Beebe, S. A. & Dye, L .A. (2021, November). Communicating Truth in C.S. Lewis’s Mere Christianity: Applying Communication Transposition Theory. Paper presented at NCA Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Parcell, E. S., Dye, L. A., Houser, M. L., Hernandez, L. H., Hunniecutt, J. R., Howe, W. T., Kauer, T., May, A., Mackenzie, L., & Miller, L. D. (2021, November) Transforming the future for Military-Affiliated Learners (MALs): Fostering intersections between military and instructional communication research and practice. Panel presented at NCA Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Staley, C., Allgood, E. Engstrom, C., Burns, M., Farris, K. L., Dye, L. A., & Beebe, S. A. (2021, November) Transforming the communication training and development: Adapting the needs centered model for the 21st century. Panel presented at NCA Conference, Seattle, WA.