Assistant Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension
Senior Extension Associate, Natural Resources and the Environment
- Tidball, K. G., & C. A. Aktipis, 2018. Feedback enhances greening during disaster recovery: A model of social and ecological processes in neighborhood scale investment. Urban Forestry and Urban Greening, 34, 269-280.
- Tidball, K.G. 2018. Farming and Veterans: Why Agricultural Programs Resonate with Returning Combatants. Journal of Veterans Studies. 3(1).
- Tidball, KG, S.Metcalf, M. Bain, T. Elmqvist. 2017. Community-led reforestation: cultivating the potential of virtuous cycles to confer resilience in disaster disrupted social–ecological systems. Sustainability Science.
- Tidball, KG 2014. Seeing the forest for the trees: Hybridity and social-ecological symbols, rituals and resilience in post-disaster contexts. Ecology and Society, 19(4) 25.
- Tidball, KG, M. Tidball and P. Curtis. 2013. Extending the Locavore Movement to Wild Fish and Game: The Seneca Wild Harvest Table Extension Program. Journal of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Education, Vol. 42 No. 1, p. 185-189.
- Tidball, KG. 2012. Urgent Biophilia: Human-Nature interactions and biological attractions in disaster resilience. Ecology and Society. 17(2): 5.
- Tidball, KG, A Van Horn, D Beltran, J Ayers, L Cronk, A Aktipis. (2021). “Parks, Urgent Biophilia, Interdependence, and Resilience During Times of Crisis: The COVID19 Example.” In Fix, P. J., Larson, L. R., Lekies, K., Park, S., Scholl, K., Stein, T., & Tidball, K. The transformative power of parks. Champaign, IL: Sagamore-Venture Publishing.
- Tidball, KG. (2020). “Ancient Medicine and the Sacred Hunting Hoop: Intentionally Designed Therapeutic Hunting Experiences for Returning Warriors.” In Dustin, D., Bricker, K., Tysor, D., & Brownlee, M. [Eds.]. Outdoor Recreation and Our Military Family: Pathways to Recovery. Urbana, IL: Sagamore-Venture Publishing.
- Tidball, KG. (2020). “Rivers of Recovery: Fly-Fishing and Therapeutic Outcomes.” In Dustin, D., Bricker, K., Tysor, D., & Brownlee, M. [Eds.]. Outdoor Recreation and Our Military Family: Pathways to Recovery. Urbana, IL: Sagamore-Venture Publishing.
- Tidball, Keith G. (2019). “Extension disaster education and green readiness, response, and recovery: Synergies and partnerships.” In: Campbell, Lindsay K.; Svendsen, Erika; Sonti, Nancy Falxa; Hines, Sarah J.; Maddox, David, eds. Green readiness, response, and recovery: A collaborative synthesis. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-185. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service: 208-218. https://doi.org/10.2737/NRS-GTR-P-185-paper14.