This course will provide students with fundamental knowledge to understand and manage an effective dairy reproductive program.
No courses are currently scheduled. Join our mailing list for notification of upcoming courses.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Synchronization Protocols
- Breeding Strategies
- A.I. Techniques
- Monitoring Reproductive Programs
- Heifer Reproduction Management
- Dr. Julio Giordano, DVM, MS, PhD - Cornell University
- Dr. Robert A. Lynch, DVM, - Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
- Kathy Barrett - Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. If accommodations are needed to participate or fully access content, please contact Heather Darrow at hh96 [at] cornell.edu.
For More Information
Conference Coordinator (registration questions)
dmconf [at] cornell.edu
kfb3 [at] cornell.edu
rlynch [at] cornell.edu