In this webinar, presented by Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY, attendees will learn about the carbon accounting of dairy manure anaerobic digestion (AD) to renewable natural gas (RNG) systems that are being implemented in New York through California's Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS). The presentation will cover ways to improve the Carbon Intensity score of these systems, including a case study on the economic analysis of an impermeable cover system on a digestate effluent storage pond. The webinar will also discuss considerations for multi-farm, centralized systems of either manure or biogas, and will include a Q&A session. This webinar is recommended for dairy farmers, their advisors, and agency representatives.
- Carbon accounting of dairy manure AD systems producing renewable natural gas (RNG)
- Enhancing AD system carbon reduction
- Case study economic analysis of covering digestate storage
- Considerations for multi-farm systems of centralized manure AD or biogas upgrading
- Lauren Ray, Agricultural Sustainability & Energy Engineer, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
- Peter Wright, Agricultural Engineer, Cornell CALS PRO-DAIRY
Date & Time
December 14, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
More information about this event.
- ler25 [at] cornell.edu
We openly share valuable knowledge.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.