How to add BIOG 2990/4990 late by college

College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

  • After the published add deadline, students with extenuating or exceptional circumstances seeking to petition should email Kristy Long at kll25 [at] to request a BIOG 2990/4990 petition.
  • Once the form is complete, it will be sent to CALS registrar. If approved, they will enroll you.

College of Arts and Sciences

  • The college of Arts and Sciences asks you to complete a late add petition using the online form.
  • If the petition is approved, the OUB will send your enrollment information to your college. Your college will then enroll you.

College of Engineering

  • Students may petition to add using an add/drop form with required department approval but please note only those with extenuating circumstances will be accepted.

College of Human Ecology

  • The College of Human Ecology asks that you complete a Petition form to add a class after the deadline. The procedure requires students to set up an appointment with a CHE Academic Counselor.
  • If the petition is approved, student should inform kll25 [at] (Kristy Long) who will send your information to the college for enrollment.