Graduate Student, Department Student Representative, Department of Communication
- Rodrigues, B. (March, 2023). Rejecting the Federal Brazilian AI Imaginary. Presented at Algorithms for Her 2. Online.
- Rodrigues, B and Peruzzo, A. (November, 2022). “REAL HARASSMENT, VIRTUAL ROBOTS? IMPLICATIONS OF ONLINE HARASSMENT GEARED AT VIRTUAL ASSISTANT BIA". Presented at AoIR2022: The 23rd Annual Conference of the Association of Internet Researchers. Dublin, Ireland.
- Rodrigues, B. (December, 2022). Artificial Affection, Real Love: Questions in Human-Robot Intimacy. Presented at ESOCITE/4S 2022. Cholula, Mexico.
- Museum of the Absurd (March, 2022) Presented at South by Southwest 2022. Austin, Texas, United States.
Rodrigues, B. (May, 2022). “Should Robots Say 'I love you?' - Investigating human-robot intimacy through Gatebox". Presented at 2022 ICA Pre-conference on Human-Machine Communication. Paris, France.
- tedX Blumenau, 2019, "Diversity wanted: creating new future possibilities"
- HyperVR Festival São Paulo, 2018, "The Future of Immersive Tech"
- HACKTOWN 2018, 2018, "Technology Beyond Binarism"
- Unmaking Gender Conference at the University of São Paulo , 2018, "The hegemony of female A.I assistants"
- XV Symposium "Know More About Food" ESALQ USP, 2017, “Future Food"
- Rodrigues, B. (October, 2021). “Becoming Waifu” - Cosplayers’ commodification of digitally mediated intimacy. Presented at The Future of the Platform Economy and Platform Work PhD Symposium. [organized virtually].
- Rodrigues, B. & Peruzzo, A. (June, 2021). Real harassment, virtual robots? Comments on Online Harassment geared at Virtual Assistant BIA. Presented at XI ProPesq PP – Encontro Nacional de Pesquisadores em Publicidade e Propaganda. [organized virtually].