Graduate Student, CGSA President, Department of Communication
bfr35 [at] cornell.edu
- tedX Blumenau, 2019, "Diversity wanted: creating new future possibilities"
- HyperVR Festival São Paulo, 2018, "The Future of Immersive Tech"
- HACKTOWN 2018, 2018, "Technology Beyond Binarism"
- Unmaking Gender Conference at the University of São Paulo , 2018, "The hegemony of female A.I assistants"
- XV Symposium "Know More About Food" ESALQ USP, 2017, “Future Food"
- Rodrigues, B. (October, 2021). “Becoming Waifu” - Cosplayers’ commodification of digitally mediated intimacy. Presented at The Future of the Platform Economy and Platform Work PhD Symposium. [organized virtually].
- Rodrigues, B. & Peruzzo, A. (June, 2021). Real harassment, virtual robots? Comments on Online Harassment geared at Virtual Assistant BIA. Presented at XI ProPesq PP – Encontro Nacional de Pesquisadores em Publicidade e Propaganda. [organized virtually].