Seminars & News
The five SIPS sections host regular seminars, attendance of which can be logged online for credit.
- Horticulture, Monday, 12:20 p.m., 404 Plant Science
Zoom link | View all Horticulture seminars
- Plant Pathology & Plant-Microbe Biology - AgriTech, Tuesday, 11:20 a.m., A134 Barton Lab
Zoom link | View all PPPMB-Agritech seminars
- Plant Breeding & Genetics, Tuesday, 12:20 p.m., 135 Emerson
Zoom link | View all Plant Breeding & Genetics seminars
- Plant Pathology & Plant-Microbe Biology - Ithaca, Wednesday, 12:20 p.m., 404 Plant Science
Zoom link | View all Plant Pathology & Plant-Microbe Biology seminars
- Soil and Crop Sciences, Thursday, 12:20 p.m., 135 Emerson
Zoom link | View all Soil and Crop Sciences seminars
- Plant Biology, Friday, 12:20 p.m., 404 Plant Science
Zoom link | View all Plant Biology seminars
SIPS members receive a weekly email listing SIPS section seminars for the current week, SIPS section seminars for the week following, and other upcoming seminars and events of relevant to plants, soil, climate, and agriculture. Email ML16 [at] cornell.edu to be added to the mailing list.
Recordings of many past seminars can be viewed at the SIPS seminar playlist.
Log your attendance
The latest news...
A new paper shows that promised yield increases at a global scale from increasing organic carbon in soils would be negligible with current technologies and optimal management practices.
Cornell researchers are partnering on the newly announced Feed the Future Climate Resilient Cereals Innovation Lab (CRCIL), providing plant breeding expertise and powerful computational tools to increase the accessibility of cereal crops for...