Location: Mann Library 102
Date and Time: Thursday, October 12 from 3-5 p.m.
You are invited to a poster session featuring researchers from across the Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Crop Improvement's network of Centers of Innovation. Hear about the latest in crop improvement research from scientists working in East Africa, West Africa, Central America and the Caribbean.
The poster session features work from our four Centers of Innovation:
- Center of Innovation for Crop improvement for East and Southern Africa
- Belarmino Divage, IIAM, Mozambique
- John Kafwambira, LUANAR, Malawi
- Naomi Mvula, LUANAR, Malawi
- Venancio Salegua, IIAM, Mozambique
- Central American and Caribbean Crop Improvement Alliance
- Luis Sánchez Chacón, INTA, Costa Rica
- Yoselyn Hernandez, INTA, Costa Rica
- Crop Innovation in West Africa
- Malamine J. Badji, ISRA-BAME, Senegal
- Eveline Compaorem, INERA, Burkina Faso
- East African Center of Innovation for Finger Millet and Sorghum
- Sophia Hamba, NaSSARI, Uganda
- Ibrahim Mayanja. NaSSARI, Uganda
- Simon Omondi, KALRO, Kenya
- Paul Tana, KALRO, Kenya
More information about this event.
- mo386 [at] cornell.edu
Department of Global Development
School of Integrative Plant Science
Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
We openly share valuable knowledge.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.