For the last thirty years, our experts have contributed to applied research, practice and policy across New York State. Check out past publications in the areas of community & economic development, agriculture & food systems, and energy, land use & environment.
Research & Policy Briefs
- Reducing risk perception of COVID-19 among grocery shoppers
- Challenges of Large-scale Solar Electric Siting in New York State: Part II, The Evolving Permitting Process
- Building Community Consensus for Flood Risk Adaptation
- Challenges of Large-Scale Solar Electric Siting in New York State
- A Wealth Creation Framework for Regional and Community Economic Development
- Tackling Zombies: New Approaches for Sustainable Housing
- Perceptions of Risk and Behavior: Climate Change & Weather-Related Relocation
- Rivers and Resiliency: How Rivers Shape Place Character and Contribute to Community Development
- Achieving Large-Scale Solar in New York State: What are the Research & Information Needs?
- Should Popular or 'Expert' Opinion Guide Local Government Decisions?